I haven't blogged in a long time! It seems like I can't keep up. I love looking back and reading my blog so I'm going to try to do better for my own sake!
Well to start off the new year Andy started by going back to work for Sure Steel. You may not know but Andy left Sure Steel in August to go work for my Dad's company Aspen Co Pak. My youngest brother left for his mission in July leaving Aspen a little short handed. Andy went to work as the manager. After 6 months he just didn't feel it was the right fit for him and after being offered a job back at Sure Steel he had to take it. He really loves the company and everyone who works there.
Now that Andy has gone back to working in South Weber our house is on the market. We have been on the house hunt in Davis County. I'm trying to stay positive about moving AGAIN...... At least we get to buy again and not rent! Thank goodness! I'm done renting. On the plus side our house has gained quite a bit of equity in the 2 years we have owned it.
It will be interesting to see where this year takes us. Hopefully this will be our one and only move for the next few years! Fingers crossed! I feel extremely blessed for the life I live. We have everything we could ever need and more. It is so easy to get caught up in wanting more and more. I often find myself comparing my life to others. When I do that, I have to take a step back and realize how great I have it. When I focus on what I do have I forget about all the things I think I want or need.
Here is to a great start to a great new year!! Many exciting things are happening for the Rowland family!
These two cuties are growing up so fast! They are playing so cute together! I love it! They are already best little friends. Livi is doing so good in school and loves it! She has an opinion on everything especially what music we listen to in the car..... She is sweet and loving and always wants to be right by me.
Ava is talking more and more everyday! I love our little conversations! She is so funny. She loves Barbie and books. I cant believe she will be 2 next month! Her favorite thing to say is "Stop it!" She pretty much says anything and everything and has started putting together complete sentences. She thinks she is much bigger than she really is. She follows Livi and her friends around and expects to be included in everything. Both girls are either naked or in a princess dress when we are home. I will get them both dressed cute with their hair done but by the end of the day they somehow end up in a princess dress or naked. It's cute.



1 comments:
Cute!
Post a Comment