It has been a while since I have blogged! It is so hard for me to keep up! I will just start with a little update of our lives.
Since my last post we have moved back into our home in American Fork! We are LOVING being back! It just feels like home again! I will never leave! I feel like the Lord has really been watching out for me and my little family. Moving to Clearfield and putting our house up for rent was really hard for me and I feel like God was giving me a test. I had given up all hope of moving back to my house and was willing to go anywhere for my husband's job. That is when everything fell into place and made it possible to move back. I guess I learned what I was suppose to...... ;)
Alivia just had her 3rd Birthday! I still can't believe my sweet baby is 3! Those three years have flown by! I love her so much! It seems like as soon as she turned 3 she immediately has an opinion on EVERYTHING! From what she wears to what she eats, to what we can listen to on the radio. I have a feeling this is going to be a hard year for us...... She started Preschool at the first of the month and is loving it! I was so nervous that she would be really shy and cry whenever I dropped her off. She is actually the total opposite! I think she was SO ready to go and have some time away from mom and make some friends. Her teachers just love her and tell me so every time I drop her off. They always say "Livi is SO sweet! We just love her!." That's my girl! She really is so sweet and sensitive.
Ava is now 18 months and gets more adorable every day! There was a few months where she was so whiney all the time! She has finally out grown that and we are getting along much better. She LOVES reading! We read all day long and always has a book in her hands! I took her to the library a few times and she runs around like Christmas morning! She won't even let me read to her because she wants to do it and she is constantly grabbing new books and sitting on the bean bag and then she puts it down and runs to get another one. It is pretty darn cute. When she reads by herself she jibber jabbers and thinks she really is reading. I love it. She is growing up so fast!

Love this picture. Says so much.







0 comments:
Post a Comment