Ava's obsessed with her blankie. "Kiki" as she likes to call it. It is so adorable! She takes it everywhere. She has to have eyes on it pretty much at all times. I washed it the other day and she stood crying by the washing machine until it was done. She about lost it when I had to put it in the dryer. It is both cute and annoying. She is such a snuggle bug and she loves to cuddle me all the time. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She is talking so good now and says new words everyday. I love that she can now tell me what she wants. It is so crazy for me to think that is almost 16 months old! Livi was only 18 months when Ava was born. Oh man I can't even imagine having another one! ha ha. I love this girl with all my heart! She is such a sweet sweet girl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment