Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Update!

I haven't blogged for the past couple of months. It gets harder and harder. With Facebook and Instagram it is easy for me to fall behind! Both girls are getting so big! I can't believe Livi will be 3 in just a few short months! She is getting so smart and so independent! She is also getting more and more sassy. I think we are coming into those terrible 3's I keep hearing about. I never know what is going to come out of her mouth. For the most part she is very sweet and cuddly. She still tells me that she wants to "hold me." I love it. She also says things like " I cant like that movie." or "I can't like that toy." She is currently obsessed with anything doctor related. She has a doctor kit she uses all day long. It is pretty cute.

Ava is 15 months this month! I just look at her and she looks so grown up already! She is at such a fun age! She is very good at communicating with us. She is starting to talk more and more as well. I love it. She says Mamma, Dadda, Sis Sis, Bird, Grandpa, Baby, Kiki (her blankie), Woof, Nanna, No No, and Thanks. She will usually point at something and grunts when she wants it. It is funny. She follows her big sister around all day trying to keep up and do all the things Livi is doing. Ava's feelings get really hurt when sister tells her no or yells at her. She immediately starts crying. For the most part the girls are best friends and have so much fun playing together.
Here are a few pictures from Instagram that I thought I would put on here for all my readers (Ramona).

                   Who needs a pool when you have buckets filled with water and measuring cups?!?

                         We have been on the road bouncing back and forth between families.
                                                          My sweet sweet baby girls!
                   My baby brother is going on a mission! Billings, Montana. He leaves July 24th.
                                                      Trip to see the Great Salt Lake!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are beautiful. What a fun stage they both are in too!