We spent Thanksgiving with Andy's side of the family. It is always so much fun to get together and hang out. It was a nice get-a-way for all of us. I didn't get any pictures because sadly I forgot my camera.
Ava is now 9 months old. She is getting big so fast! It's crazy for me to think that Livi was this age when we found out we were pregnant with Ava! It is hard to believe! I think we will wait a while before baby #3 makes there debut. Both of my girls are so silly and I love being home with them all day! Ava is constantly pulling herself up on any and everthing! She is even trying to climb the stairs. Time to bust out the baby gate! She love standing up and being involved in whatever we are doing. She has started to dance this week! It is adorable! When she hears music she bobs her little head. Its spastic and funny!
Livi is so smart! She knows all of her alphabet along with each sound the letters make. She also knows all her shapes and colors. She still loves to color and she sings all day long! Some of her favorite songs are Wheels on the Bus, I'm so glad when daddy comes home, and We are never getting back together. (Yes the Taylor Swift song.) Everytime we get in the car Livi asks for the "never, never" song. Its so fun to hear her sing it!
Well there is a little update on my sweet girls. As for Andy and I...... we are pretty boring at the moment. Andy is working hard for his family and I'm taking care of us all. Both of our birhdays are coming up next week! We are planning to do something fun to celebrate! We just had our 5 year wedding anniversary on the 17th. It was a great day. We got to go back to the Salt Lake Temple where we were married and attend a live session. After that we went to lunch and did a little shopping. It was a really nice relaxing day.


3 comments:
we LOVE singing that We are never ever getting back together", song! except we change the words- we are never ever ever getting back together with Ellieeeee" Brinley made it up. hahaha it makes zero sense.
Your girls are GORGEOUS. I love that we both have two girls :-) I love having girls! It's a party everyday. And usually, full of drama too!
Such cuties! I'm glad you had fun for your anniversary and I hope your birthdays were just as fun!
I love tub pics!
Post a Comment