I posted most of my pictures on Facebook. I will only post a few on here. Trust me there are alot! We had a really good time! I can't really say it was relaxing. Having both girls with us make for lots of work. It was nice to get away and enjoy some time with my family. Alivia loved all the attention she got from her uncles and grandparents. Ava however enjoyed all the attention she got from strangers! This girl was a hit in Mexico with her adorable big blue eyes. I got asked to hold her at least twice a day from strangers. Pretty funny.
The weather was amazing! Warm and sunny. The ocean was even warm! Liv loved waking up and going swimming everyday. Both of my girls love the water. It was a great trip and I look forward for another fun vacation in a few years when my little brother gets back from his mission. ( We were told that would be when our next trip would be.) It was awesome and I loved every minute of it!
As soon as we got home we all came down with a nasty cold.... Guess that is what happens when you come back to the cold and snow!











0 comments:
Post a Comment