Saturday, November 3, 2012
My Precious 8 Month Old.
My Ava Bug is now 8 months old. She is growing so fast! She now is crawling and getting into everything! She can go from crawling position to sitting all by herself. She is trying to pull herself up on things already. She is a busy girl. I love this sweet face and i'm grateful everyday I get to stay home to watch her do these new things. Every morning the first thing Livi does is run over to her sister and says "Ava's so cute!" and gives her a big kiss. I'm so blessed to have these beautiful girls in my life!
Posted by The Rowlands at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She's getting so big! And already pulling herself up on things?!? It's amazing how having an older sibling can make such a difference and they seem to learn and do things so much faster to try and keep up!
Post a Comment