Friday, October 12, 2012

7 Months Old

Ava is now 7 months old and so close to crawling! She scoots around really good and gets to where she wants. She eats EVERYTHING! She wants food. She is sick of the bottle and just wants to eat what we are eating. Sad for her but she doesnt have any teeth yet so her food is limited.

The past few weeks I have been doing sleep training. I've been trying to wean her off of the bottle at night so that both she and I can get more sleep. I read that by 5 or 6 months babies get all the calories they need during the day so she should be sleeping through the night. Well it has been going really good! When she wakes up I go in and change her bum and roll her back on her tummy, pat her bum and shush for a few seconds and she is back asleep until around 8.
I wish I had done this with Livi. She still thinks she needs a sippy for bed and if she runs out of milk at night she wakes up and wants more..... Oh well I guess you live and learn with each child.

 My girls in their Halloween P.J.'s
 Ava thinking she might get some popcorn....
 Wathing her sister eat it... She watches everyone when they eat hoping they will share with her.
 Peeking in.....

 After Mom took away the popcorn.... someone was NOT happy about it.


I love my sweet girls so much and I am grateful every day that I get to stay home and play with them and watch them grow up. I bought the girls some pumpkin candy holders for $1 the other day and Livi has been in love! She carries them around the house all day and fills them up with all sorts of things. Who knew that would make her whole week!?! Kids are funny.

0 comments: