Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Painting Pumpkins and a Halloween Party!







This year we decided it would be a lot easier to paint our pumpkins. Plus it gave Livi and Ava an opportunity to do their very own. Liv loved painting her pumpkin more than I thought she would. She had such a good time and talked about it for days after. It was a fun little family time together.


On Saturday we had the chance to go to a fun Halloween Party our friends were having. I thought for a while what our costumes should be and Andy was such a sweet husband and went a long with it. In case you can't tell we are Lucy and Ricky Ricardo! It was a lot of fun dressing up! I even won best costume!! Yay! I never win anything! We were only one vote a way from best couple costume! Maybe next year..... It was a very fun weekend! I just love this time of year! I will post more pictures of the babies in their costumes later.

1 comments:

Rowland Blog said...

Oh I love you guys!!!