Thursday, June 7, 2012
A Few of our Family Pictures
We finally got some familiy pictures taken. I'm kind of mad at myself for going so long and not getting them done. The girl who did them for us did a great job...... I hate looking at myself in pictures. I still have that baby weight chub that I need to get rid of. Granted it has only been 3 months but still..... Liv was pretty grumpy this day too. She is usually really good at pictures. Oh well..... Hope you enjoy!
Posted by The Rowlands at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
WHAT baby fat? There is NO baby fat on you girl. You look BEAUTIFUL. Your family is so cute.
Andy, you are one lucky Husband and Father! :) Maybe we will get to see you guys at a family reunion this year!
Cute pictures!
You all look fabulous! (Including you, Ari...). Such a cute family!
Post a Comment