Tuesday, May 29, 2012
3 Months and Growing!
Don't you just want to kiss those adorable little lips!
Ava is 3 months old as of today!She is growing so fast! She is holding her head up really good and starting to use her hands. She is still kind of spastic but she is getting there. Ava is also giggling a little and lights up when anyone talks to her. She coo's all day long. She is sleeping through the night only waking up once around 6 and then eating and going back to bed until 8ish. It is WONDERFUL! I honestly think it is a huge blessing! I don't think I could function with two babies and no sleep. This little girl wants to be held all the time and loves to cuddle me all night long. I guess I can't complain. I love my snuggles. She is one loved little baby and it is so fun to see her personality coming out.
Posted by The Rowlands at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Beautiful babies! They are growing up too fast! I love your Mother's day gift. I got one last year and it makes baking a lot more fun!
Post a Comment