Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So Far This Summer....

 We have hung out in the back yard coloring, blowing bubbles, Swinging, and going down the slide.
    We have played in the pool with our cool cousin Leo.
                                Just chilled out in our swimming suits.
                                             Soaked up some sun.
                                          Practiced neck strength.
                                       Read books with Daddy.
                                                       Gave ourselves a nice Pedi.
                                               Had some nice long talks.
          Practiced rolling from our backs to our tummy's.
Just a nice picture of our new home..... Did I mention we have to sell it??? Andy got a nice new job! I'll post more later on this subject.

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Love the pedi picture! So adorable!

Brad and Emily said...

I love the cute little swimming suits and the painted nails! You will have to soak up all the girly things for me!

Jena said...

So cute! Where are you guys moving?