You can kinda see the latest bruise on her head.
Where is all this time with my baby going!?!? Alivia has now been out of me as long as she was in me! She is the most precious baby girl ever! She has so much personality and just makes me and Andy laugh everyday. Not one day goes by that I don't thank God for being a stay at home mom and to experience everything with Liv. I'm so blessed! Livi has 2 teeth, waves, dances, and is pulling herself up on everything. She has a permanant bruise on her forhead because she is always hitting it on something. Poor thing! She is as happy as can be. She gives us kisses now when we ask. It is so cute! They are a little sloppy, but I don't mind. She has now started to say Mamma which makes me super happy! She is growing fast and sometimes she stands all by herself. (only for a few seconds) but I won't be surprised if she is walking my her first birthday. She laughs whenever Andy or I laugh. She thinks she has to be apart of every conversation. I love my sweet baby. Happy 9 months Liv Bug!
1 comments:
You are the greatest mom ever ari!!! Oh I love your beautiful Alivia! I can't believe she is 9 months already either! Wow! 1/2 of a mission! Time really does fly! How sweet to read your love for her though... I love it!!! I just love you!!!
Post a Comment