Monday, June 13, 2011

1st Camping Trip of The Summer!

Livi's first taste of camping.











Hmmmm I wonder where Livi gets her squinty smile from.....







Loving the fire.





This past weekend we went up the canyon and had a fire and made some delicious tin foil dinners. Andy and his buddy Brandon acutally camped. I thought it might still be a little to cold for Liv and she isn't the best sleeper when we go somewhere new, so we came home after dinner. (that is how I like to camp! ha ha) It was fun to get out of the house and do something fun in the mountains. Andy loves camping so I hope Alivia grows to love it as much as he does. Lets just say I'm not really a "camping" kind of girl but I like to do it every now and again.

3 comments:

Rowland Blog said...

I'm sooo with ya girl! That is for sure the best kind of camping!

doni said...

Going home after dinner to sleep in a soft warm bed and wash your face with hot water is the best. Makes it hard to miss the whole sleeping in the mountains thing.

Trevor and Shelby said...

Now that IS a great way to camp. Let's hope Alivia chooses to be smart like her mommy as to the way to do it.... ;)