Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gone, All Gone!



So I chopped off all of my hair! It was just taking WAY to long to do. It took at least 10-15 minutes just to blow dry. It was only chin length! I have the thickest hair in the world! I would try to air dry it and it would get HUGE and unmanagable. I just don't have the time to spend on myself anymore and this new short hair is way easier!



7 comments:

Rowland Blog said...

You look adorable!

Haley said...

Well I may be a little biased, since I have a pixie cut too, but I absolutely love it! You look so good! It's kind of liberating don't you think?!

Riley & Shar said...

Not a lot of poeple can pull that off, but you look sooo cute!

Straley Family said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

And that is super super cute! You look great!

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

Love it! and you totally pull it off!

Andrea said...

I've always loved the short pixie cuts! It looks so great on you!! Cute.