Monday, October 4, 2010

My Prettty Pretty Princess














































My awesome sister-in-law Doni took these pictures of Alivia. I think they turned out really cute! Thanks for taking the time to do this for us Doni we love you! (you too Ty since you helped out as well)


















6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! Cutest little lips and those dark eyes and eyebrows are adorable!! She is a beautiful baby!

Unknown said...

Doni is so talented. She did an excellent job! She is so beautiful.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Gorgeous pictures! I always regretted not taking "professional" pics of Brinley when she was that itty bitty. We did pics at 12 weeks and...well...she wasn't too cooperative :-) She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwwww! So cute! I didn't know photography was one of Doni's bajillion talents. Should've known!

Brad and Emily said...

Those pictures are so gorgeous! Oh my gosh Doni! I think I will have to talk her into taking pictures for me.

Straley Family said...

Your beautiful baby looks just like the Rowlands for now. Next week she'll probably look exactly like you Ari. I love seeing pictures of her. Keep posting.