We blessed Livi in Montpelier, Idaho. For those of you who don't know that is where Andy grew up and where his parents still live. We decided we would rather bless her there than our home ward because we thought it was a good meeting point for both families and we felt it was more personal than our BYU ward. In our ward at home we are just another couple with a baby and we didn't want to feel like that on Alivia's day. It turned out to be a great day filled with lots of good food and fun. Livi wore the same dress that I wore. My grandma made it for me and now my baby is wearing it. Maybe one day her baby will wear it too. Thanks for all those who came to support us.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute!!! And that dress is gorgeous and such a special thing that she is wearing your dress! We blessed Brinley in a new dress but she was wrapped in the blanket that I was blessed in. I love traditions and special moments!
Alivia is such a perfect combo of you two. And you look soooo stunning. love you Ari!
What a beautiful little girl Ari!!! So sorry we missed it Michael had a weekend class! But I was thinking of you guys! Miss you!
Post a Comment