Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Being A Mommy


These past 3 weeks have been so amazing! I have loved every moment of being a new mommy. I just love Livi so much! She is such a sweet baby and she brings us so much joy. Andy and I just look at her and think how lucky we are to have such a healthy beautiful girl. I have learned a lot these past weeks. Here are a few things:

1. No matter what time of night it is or how tired I feel all I have to do is look at Alivia's sweet face and none of it matters. She is worth it all.

2. We do SOOO much more laudry then we did before we ever had her. Crazy how just adding one more little person to the family how much of a difference it makes.

3. Time doesn't matter anymore. I could hold my little girl all day. ( I often do.) They grow up too fast to not enjoy just holding her. I love to snuggle my Livi and if nothing gets done that day i'm totally okay with it.

4. Given the chance little girls WILL in fact pee on you. I thought this was only true for boys....so wrong.

5. Nights last so much longer now that i'm awake for most of them.

6. Breast feeding came alot more easy than I thought it was going too. I'm very lucky and have a cooperative baby.

7. Always have a change of clothes for both you and the baby....

8. Sundy's come WAY to fast making my baby a week older.

4 comments:

Straley Family said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your beautiful baby. I would love to see you and Andy interact with her, I think it would be the cutest thing EVER!

Brad and Emily said...

She is so sweet. It is amazing how being a parent changes your whole perspective on life. I'm so happy for you.

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

She is so adorable! I'm glad you are loving every minute! Enjoy all the moments when she is small! They grow too fast! I'm so glad you get to stay home with her! So much fun!

julie! said...

Isn't it surreal? I am so happy for you Ari! What a beautiful little girl. That is awesome things are going so well. You are such a great mommy!