Born August 29th at 3:16pm. 7lbs 5oz 21 1/2 inches long. Alivia was due August 25th....the day came and went and no baby. I was growing bigger by the day and more and more anxious to meet her. When I went to my appointment I was only at a 1 1/2...... I was so dissapointed. I was only at a 1 the week before. I was convinced she was never coming out and that I would be the first forever pregnant lady. My doctor said that he would induce me on September 5th if she didn't come by herself. With much convincing and a little crying I talked him into inducing me on the 29th instead. We went to the hospital at 5am and started the drugs. The doctor came in around 8:30 and broke my water (not pleasant.) After that my contractions really kept on coming. I'm a huge wuss and had my epidural when I was a 4. All I have to say is thank goodness for drugs!! Oh my!! I have a whole new resepect for you women out there who go all natural. We just kind of hung out for a few hours and Andy's parents showed up and then my whole family came up from Utah. It was fun having the family there (they weren't all in the room for the actual birth). They were only there for a little over and hour and I kept feeling lots of pressure and sure enough the nurse checked me and I was a 9. I'm not going to lie I was super nervous for the whole experience especially the pushing. Everything went well and I only had to push for about 45min and had my sweet baby girl in my arms. There are no words to describe that feeling of holding MY baby. She was all mine and Andy's. We made her and it was so amazing to finally meet her. She is the sweetest cutest baby I have ever seen. I may be a little biased but I just love her more than words could say. Andy is such an amazing dad already. Livi has helped us grow stronger together. Having my own little family now makes me realize how really blessed I am and how greatful I am to have them with me for eternity.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
She is beautiful. I liked how on Doni's blog she called you guys Triple A. :)
She is really so adorable.
CONGRATS!
YAYY!!! I am so happy that she is here! Isn't it so much better having her OUT of your tummy??? Sometimes I wish Brinley was in just because it is convienent!
Alivia is a gorgeous name. And I can already tell she has Andy's coloring!
Sooo exciting! Congrats!!!
Tearing up a little here! Congrats and happh baby!
Congratulation guys! I love her to pieces already and I haven't even met her. What chubby cheeks!
Yay! I'm glad I got to hear the story. It sucks going over but aren't you glad she is healthy? She looks so great!
You got me a little choked up. Your baby is SUPER CUTE and I can't wait to hug and kiss her. I'll be sure to use sanitizer on my lips too as not to get any germs on the baby.
Congratulations to both of you!!! You guys will be amazing parents!!!
She is so beautiful! Congrats to you guys. I love the name you picked too!
Congratulations! I'm so glad you didn't have to wait until the 5th! She is so precious and I can't wait to meet her! Hope things are going well for you three!!
Oh my goodness Ari... she is the cutest! congratulations!!
Congrats Ari and Andy! She is adorable! And I must say, I love the middle name. :)
Post a Comment