A couple of weeks ago my wonderful In laws had a baby shower for me and I haven't gotten around to blogging about it. My stupid camera was dead and so I didn't get any pictures. It turned out so cute and we had a fun time. I want to thank everyone for coming and for decorating so cute! Everyone really put a lot into it. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful family and for a awesome Mother and Sister in Laws who show they really care! Thanks!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats congrats on the new baby! :) I saw the pic of you three on the sidebar of your blog where your sister had posted it. That is so exciting! Hope everything went well with her being slightly early! You will have to tell us all about it and post pics soon!!!
Post a Comment