So cute! I'm a little dissapointed you aren't a little bigger...ya know, make me feel better about getting to huge with each of mine. But still very cute. Who is the mexican standing in the pictures with you?
Welcome to the Rowland's blog! Andy and I were married in 2007. Our little girl Alivia joined us in August of 2010 and shortly after our baby girl Ava joined our little family in February of 2012. We just bought our first home in American Fork. Andy just started a new job at a company called Sure Steel and is loving it. I get to stay home with my beautiful girls. Life is amazing and we couldn't ask for anything more!
5 comments:
So cute! I'm a little dissapointed you aren't a little bigger...ya know, make me feel better about getting to huge with each of mine. But still very cute. Who is the mexican standing in the pictures with you?
Gorgeous! You are absolutely beautiful!
oh love!!! Let me know when that little girl arrives!!
They turned out great!
SO excited for you guys! You look adorable Ari! Can't wait to see pictures of the little gal :)
Post a Comment