This is my beautiful "Mom Mobile!" The Infinity has seen better days and we needed a more reliable car. We got a great deal on this awesome 09 Nissan Versa. I love it so much! It drives so smoothly and will be perfect to take our little baby around town. It was sad letting my old car go. I've had my Infinity since my Jr. year of high school (it was time to get a new one.) Andy says that they are going to sell her for parts and I just keep telling myself she is going to live with a nice family on a farm where they will love and take good care of her. ha ha. I have longed for the day of getting a new car and it is finally here!
We have lots of changes that are coming up. We got a new car and this Saturday we will be moving back to Rexburg for Andy's last sememser. Also we have a new baby coming soon! So many changes!! I really hope I'll be okay with them all. I'm not really a "change" kind of person. Lucky for me they are all REALLY good changes! Wish us luck!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
My New Mom Mobile!
Posted by The Rowlands at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's a really cute car! I hope your move goes smoothly.
How fun!! I bet you are loving your new car. It is really cute! I can't wait for little baby to get here...only a few more weeks! Love you!
Fun new car!
Congrats on the new car! Good luck with the move and the baby...make sure and let us know when you have the baby!
Post a Comment