Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's A.........




It's a GIRL!!! YAY!! Andy and I are so excited for our sweet little girl! Here are a couple of pictures. She wasn't very helpful while taking pictures so these are the only good one's we could get. I think she's so cute already! One of them is her little spine while in the middle of a flip and the other is her cute face. She was upside down while taking the picture. She is a mover! She loves to move around ALOT! I just love her already!

8 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

I am so excited! What a beautiful little girl you are going to have. I can't wait to snuggle her.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

YAYYY! Baby girls are the best! Congrats!!

Jace and Steph Ovard said...

I agree baby girls are the best! I am so excited for you two, and I can't wait to see what she looks like! (she'll be adorable no doubt!)

RhettandCass said...

I'm so excited i can hardly stand it! She is going to be one beautiful baby girl! I can't wait to snuggle her and kiss her.

Straley Family said...

Love you guys and I'm soooo excited! (Not just because you are naming it after me.)

doni said...

I can't wait to make lots of little flowers to stick all over her. ;)

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Congrats! I'm excited for a little Ari! :) Make sure to get lots of bows and cute little dresses! Girls are so fun to dress!

Mary said...

Congratulations!! Babies are the best! Hope you are feeling well!