Here is the most updated pic of my baby belly. I feel like it is really starting to grow! I can feel the baby move a lot more and I love it! In exactly one week we will be finding out what our little one is.... I'm so excited! I would love either a boy or a girl! We will keep you informed!
YAYYYYYYYYY! You are so cute. I can't WAIT to find out. You and Andy are def going to make the prettiest baby ever. His skin tone...and your cuteness oh my goodness I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the Rowland's blog! Andy and I were married in 2007. Our little girl Alivia joined us in August of 2010 and shortly after our baby girl Ava joined our little family in February of 2012. We just bought our first home in American Fork. Andy just started a new job at a company called Sure Steel and is loving it. I get to stay home with my beautiful girls. Life is amazing and we couldn't ask for anything more!
6 comments:
ohhh you are so dang cute!! I wish you lived by me (it makes me sad) I cant WAIT for you to find out!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYY! You are so cute. I can't WAIT to find out. You and Andy are def going to make the prettiest baby ever. His skin tone...and your cuteness oh my goodness I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited to find out what you are having! I love feeling the baby move, it's so amazing.
Don't you love the feeling?! Your belly is so stinking cute!
Congrats Ari! That is so exciting!!! I am predicting a little boy. You will be such an awesome mom!
You look so cute! Let us know when you find out what it is!!
Post a Comment