We get to find out in a few short weeks! What do you think we are having???
BOY???? Or Girl????
Thursday, March 18, 2010
What Do You Think???
Posted by The Rowlands at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Andy Ari Alivia Ava
We get to find out in a few short weeks! What do you think we are having???
BOY???? Or Girl????
Posted by The Rowlands at 7:14 PM
8 comments:
Girl! Thats my guess anyway :)
BOYYY!!!! We shall see!!!
Girl. That's my gut feeling.
From your cravings I would guess a girl :) Your also carring high which usually means a girl, but I could only tell from the one picture you've posted :)
I think it's a girl. The Rowland family needs a few more girls. I tried my hardest but I was meant to have boys.
TWO girls. Just kidding. One.
And her name shall be Lexy.
Not many guesses for the little guys! I think they deserve a chance too, so count me as team boy :)
I think I am going to say boy, but I'm not sure why. It seems like in our family there needs to be a little group of cheerleaders since we already have a football team covered with all the boys.
Post a Comment