
So being pregnant there are some things I really crave! I thought it would be fun to post a couple of them on my blog. Ever since I first found out I was pregnant i've been in love with CHEESE. I love it! I love it any way shape and form. My favorite is Three Cheese Mac and Cheese. It totally isn't healthy in any way but it tastes so good! Also GRAPEFRUIT is another must. I can eat like 3 or 4 a day. The past couple of days i've really been craving PEACHY O'S. Things just taste better when you are pregnant. There is only one thing that always sounds gross not matter what..... I don't know why but even the thought of "Jimmy Johns" makes me so sick! I want to puke everytime I think of it... I'm sick thinking about it now! ha ha ha.

7 comments:
hahaha cravings are overrated! I craved steak sauce with Ellie at first! Then watermelon and strawberries the last six months.
That is so funny. Craving are great huh...haha. As you know i totally craved Orange Soda all day everyday, and not just any orange soda...FANTA! LOL! I'm glad you are writting down everything you crave, you will look back and get a good laugh :)
That's awesome. I love cheese too. But I'm without child. Weird how that works. Miss you.
Stop thinking about it. I love cheese so much, but that is one thing that really made me so sick, when I was pregnant. Oh, and Peachy O's, I have never liked those. It's nice that you are finding the positive.
You make pregnancy look so adorable. I remember it would take me forever to figure out exactly what I was craving and the second I identified it I would have to have it right then or I would die, then I would eat it until I could stand the sight of it. We had Peachy'Os the other day and one fell into the crack in our couch and me and Karina were digging in the couch for something and found it, it would have been funny to see who would have gobbled it down faster a pregnant Ari or my 4 year old.
I love Jimmy Johns! Their slim 4 is divine! Also, they have the most delicious salt and vin kettle chips. Yum!
Post some more pics!
Mmmm I love Peachy O's and like Ashley I'm without child... ha ha.
Oh and congrats thats so exciting. We shouldn't be old enough to be having babies..holy cow.
Post a Comment