Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm Crafty?!?!?!?



Okay so if you know me you know that I am not the most crafty person in the world. I wish I were a lot more like my sister in law Doni. She is always making the cutest stuff! I actually had some energy yesterday! I was so excited! It seems like it has been forever since i've been motivated to do anything! I guess pregnancy does that to you. Andy was gone working with a buddy of his and I had the whole morning to do what I wanted. I got inspired and thought to myself that we needed some cute pillows for our couch. Well I made them. I went to Joannes Fabric ( I felt totally out of my element!) and I found this cute fabric and brought it home. Here is the finished result. I thought they turned out quite nice and I was so proud of myself! Andy was also pretty proud of me!

7 comments:

doni said...

They turned out so cute. I love that fabric. JoAnn's is my favorite place. Glad you took a step to feel more comfortable there. ;)

Jenna Johnson said...

Love the Fabric...she's my favorite fabric designer!!!! SO CUTE!

The Chizel Family said...

Ari~good job! I love that fabric!

Logan|Lexy said...

Precious pillows!!! I love the fabric. So cute. Ya did good!

Anonymous said...

Go you!

Straley Family said...

good for you, they are way cute!

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Those are super cute. You are definitely crafty...