Sunday, February 21, 2010

13 Week Belly Post


So i'm thirteen weeks and I'm really starting to feel like myself again!!! I have my second Dr. Visit on Thursday and I'm excited to go and see how my little gummy bear has grown. The next visit I go to I hope they will tell me the sex of the baby! I don't know so we will just have to wait and see. Here is a picture of my little belly. It may not look very big yet but I already feel huge. ha ha ha. Its so fun to watch it grow and I can eat whatever I want! (for now at least!) Its not the best picture in the world.....I had just woken up from my nap. Oh well you get what you get.

5 comments:

Jenn Oldham said...

Your little tummy is so cute!!!! I miss being pregnant I am SO WEIRD!

RhettandCass said...

Ohhh you look so cute. I love your little tummy! I cant wait till you find out what your having...so exciting!!

Brad and Emily said...

That is the cutest stinkin belly I've ever seen! You make a really cute prego lady!

Sarah Ward said...

I am so excited! You guys are going to be the best parents. Congrats

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

So cute! Congrats again!