Thursday, January 28, 2010

Drum Roll Please........


We are having a BABY!!!!! I am 10 Weeks and sooooo excited! I had my very first Dr. Visit today and everything went great! We got to even hear the little baby's heartbeat!! I am due August 25th. I get to be all fat and prego all summer long..... Hopefully it won't be too bad. Andy is going to be the best dad! He takes such good care of me and puts up with all this crappy prego stuff. I just love him more and more every day! So far the pregnancy hasn't been to bad at all. I haven't even thrown up! I think I am sooooo lucky compared to all of you ladies out there who are super sick while they are pregnant. I will be sure to keep you posted! Maybe one day I will post a picture of my poochy little belly...I might wait until it is acutally cute and I don't just look over weight! ha ha ha.

13 comments:

RhettandCass said...

YAY!!! As you all ready know im super excited to be an Aunty :) It will go by fast and you'll have a new little baby here before you know it! I cant wait!! Leo is excited to have a new little cousin to get in trouble with.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I GUESSED IT FROM YOUR POST TITLE!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Babies are the best and youll def be the cutest preggo!!

Jace and Steph Ovard said...

congrats Ari! I am so excited for you! You'll be such a cute mom. I cant wait for the updates :)

doni said...

I kept waiting for you to make this post. Now I don't have to keep quiet. We can't wait!

Trevor and Shelby said...

Congratulations!!! I'm soo excited for you, you will be the cutest little mom ever!

Brad and Emily said...

You two are going to be the cutest parents! I can't wait! I'm sure this baby will be as gorgeous as it's parents.

The Chizel Family said...

Summer is the best time to be pregnant, just hang out at the pool all day :) I told your mom I wanted to name my next girl Ari, good thing you are cute!! LOL

Jenn Oldham said...

That is awesome! I was due with Saydee on August 26th, but she came on the 22nd. So our babies could have the same birthday! I am so glad that you got to hear the heartbeat. That is the best PART!!!! LOVE IT!

Jane said...

i found your blog!!! yipee!
and a big congratulations! so happy for you and and andy. agreed with with meagan---you will rock these 9 months, lookin all cute and pregnant.

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

Oh my goodness! You are only about 10 or so weeks behind me! I'm so happy for you! You will have the cutest belly ever

Logan|Lexy said...

You better be reading that book!

straley's said...

I'm sure you will be about the cutest little prego mommy ever! I'm so excited for you guys.

Kandas said...

Hey Ari- I am so excited for you! Congrats. Please post pictures...your little tummy will be adorable!