So I was walking around Target the other day and I just happend into the baby section and saw this cute little oufit! I just had to get it! I knew Andy wouldn't care that I bought it because it says "I Love Daddy" on it. This little girl is going to be so fun to dress up all cute! I'm getting so excited!
Andy just started school again. He is also working with a buddy of his framing a house. It keeps him really busy and I really miss him. I know its only for a short time. The money is going to really come in handy when I quit in August. I think he is liking his classes so far this sememster. I think he and I are both really ready for him to graduate this winter.
GG (Grandma Bradley) made that adorable pink quilt behind the outfit. I just love it! Thanks GG! Baby Rowland is going to love it too!
We have only thought of a few names for our little girl so far..... We really like Alivia. We would call her Livi for short. We also like the name Lilly. Those are our top favs for the moment. Who know's what we might like a month from now. Andy actually picked out Alivia so that is why I love it. We would all have "A" names is another reason I like it. We will keep you posted!
1 comments:
The next time I buy an outfit for myself I'll sew a little patch on it that says "I love John"...How can he argue, your brilliant and the outfit is sooo cute.
Post a Comment