Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Cheese to my Macaroni



Today is mine and Andy's 2nd Anniversary!!! I can't belive how fast time flies by! I love Andy more and more every day! He is such an awesome husband and I know he loves me tons! He treats me so good all the time! I love those days I come home from work and there is a nice meal on the table and the dishes are done and the house is clean! I just love him! I know with all my heart we were meant to be together

When Andy and I first started dating I really didn't want to have a boyfriend so I tried to blow him off.....lucky for me he didn't take "lets just be friends" as an answer! ha ha. He was persistant and paitent enough to wait for me to be ready. I'm soooo glad he did! We are so perfect for eachother!

Today for our Anniversary we spent the morning just hanging out. Andy bought be some beautiful flowers!! I love them! Later on in the day we went out to our "secret swing." Although I don't know really how big of a secret it is..... That is the spot where he proposed to me. We use to go to this spot out in the middle of nowhere, seriously it is way out in the middle of a bunch of fields and there is this little patch of grass with some trees and a white swing set. Its such a cute spot! Anyways when we were dating we would go hang out there. We decided to go there today and get a few pictures of the place before one day it isnt there anymore.

After that we drove out to Driggs because there is this AMAZING Thai food place. Just our luck they were closed. We totally should have called first....oh well. We ended up having some really yummy pizza and just enjoyed the time we got to be together.










6 comments:

doni said...

Looks like he did a good job with the flowers. Glad you guys had fun!

Brad and Emily said...

You guys are perfect for each other. I love having you for a sister-in-law

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I can't believe it's been two years. Isn't that nuts? I love you and miss you.

RhettandCass said...

I'm so happy you guys had a fun anniversary! I can't believe its been 2 years. It goes by fast (most days huh) haha! Congrats you guys! You need to come see us soon...leo misses you :)

Trevor and Shelby said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute and I'm so happy for you!

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

So cute! And Teton Thai .. man that was delicious food .. BUT SO DANG SPICY!! :) Next time Seth and I go there we will definitely get the least spicy so we can enjoy it all in one sitting! And we would absolutely LOVE having you come visit! We are always welcoming visitors to the Palouse!