Monday, October 26, 2009

WITCHES PARTY!

While Iwas home this past weekend I was able to attend an awesome party! My mom's best friend throws a Witches Party every year. Its for girls only. Everyone gets all decked out and look so good! It's fun to see all the different witch costumes people come up with. All of the decorations look great! It's all in the details. There was a lot of food and dancing. Here are a few pictures! The first few are of Me, Mom, and my sister Cass. I think we all look pretty witchy!













































5 comments:

jew said...

That really was such a fun party.I think everyone had awesome costumes:) Cant wait for next years!! Im glad you came down for it. I seriously think you need to move back though...pretty please. I will beg Andy if i have to :) Leo loves his aunt Ari.

jew said...

haha! This is Cass. I think it has me logged in as Rhett. (who else would be Jew)LOL!! jk

doni said...

How fun! I love stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I get to be a witch Wednesday, but I won't be that awesome. And I'm in love with your snuggie. That's hilarious! :)

Riley said...

How fun and what cute costumes!!