Lately Andy and I have been really into old movies. They are so much fun to watch! They are usually way better than anything new that is out now. We really are liking the old Alfred Hitchock movies. One of our favorites is called "Dial M For Murder." It is so fun!! One second you are rooting for the bad guy and then the next you are rooting for the good guy! It keeps you guessing the whole time how it is going to end! The ending by the way is the best ever! ha ha ha. It is just a great movie! It is awesome! Watch it! You will love it!
Another one of my ALL time favorites is "Pillow Talk." it has Rock Hudson and Doris Day. I love Doris Day! She is my Idol! I want to look, dress, and talk like her! ( okay that may be a little extreme....) anyways I love this movie tons! It is a fun girly movie that I can just watch over and over! If you are looking for a fun girls night movie or you just want to snuggle up and watch something great this is the one for you! ha ha. I may totally be talking this movie up but I sure love it! It is a movie made in the 50's. I love the 50's! I love the hair and all the clothes! I love how they get all dressed up to go out! I wish we still did that.
Anyways enough of me going off acting like a movie critic. These are just a couple of movies that I love watching! I am always looking for something good to watch that I don't have to be worried about what bad word or scene, ect, ect. is going to show up. Let me know what you think!

4 comments:
hey Ari, long time no see. Just thought I'd weigh in with some of our favorites. I'm sure you've already seen Rear Window, but man I love it, so scary!
I also love Audrey Hepburn and Roman Holiday is a cute one (but I might have a slight crush on Gregory Peck).
Cary Grant is in one that I can't remember the name of, but it's something like Cat on the Roof. It's a burgler show, really fun.
Hey Ari! This is Julie checking in. Those butterfly cupcakes are awesome! I am way impressed.
I will have to check out Pillow Talk and Dial M for Murder. We watched Psycho the other day. woah, it is super scary.
I heard they are going to do a new version of The Birds. But I agree with you, the old ones are usually better.
Pillow Talk is my favorite!!!! I own it and love it!!! My collection includes Pillow Talk, (these aren't as old but great) Overboard, Fried Green Tomatoes, and Steel Magnolias. I watch them all the time! Good Pick!
Thanks for the message. I will tell him, he will be excited!!
Post a Comment