Just thought I would write a quick update on life! Andy just started his second to last semester! We are getting so excited to be almost done! We spent Labor Day in Utah this past weekend. We got to go to our nephew Leo's blessing and spend all weekend with my family. We went to the parade and to the fair. It was a great weekend and much needed. It was good to go home and just hang out. One night we even had dinner with Scott and Ashlee. They were so nice to invite us over to eat. Thanks guys! It was awesome by the way! Sorry i'm a slacker and didn't get any good pictures....hopefully one day I will get a good camera that I like to take places.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay for almost being done with school! Let us know next time you will be down and we'll invite you over for dinner!
Yes, thanks for coming. It was too fun. And I'm a slacker. I thought about the camera after you left. Sad day! Congrats Andy! You are...al...most...there!
Post a Comment