I got this aweseome cupcake book the other day. It has so many fun and cute ideas. I decided to make the butterflies randomly the other night. I thought they turned out cute. They are made of chocolate so yes you can eat them.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Hello, Cupcake!!
Posted by The Rowlands at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are SOOO Cute!! How did you make the little butterflies? I really want you to bring that book. They turned out so good. they are almost to cute to eat....i did say ALMOST i would eat em ! haha! I cant wait for you to come in a week or so :)
Wow! I am seriously impressed!
You got that book? How fun. They turned out so cute.
Those are way cute!! They look like theyde be so hard to make! And by the way your haircut is darling
Post a Comment