

Off on our awesome road trip! We decided this year to go to Colorado. It was a fun trip and a long drive! Here is the only pic of all three of us in the car. It's not the best....I thought it was a funny pic! Below are some pictures of our trip. There are quite a few of them. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Great pictures! It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Em had to tell me all about your visit to her house and how cute you were with her kids.
How fun! I like the pictures and I am glad you were educated regarding elk/deer. I had a lot to learn about that stuff, too.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your trip :) Did you like Julie and Julia? I thought it was pretty cute. Those cupcakes look awesome by the way...yummy!!
ha ha, I love your comment! I was totally thinking of you while I was boggie boarding!!! ( no one knew yet so I couldn't just sit there!)
Post a Comment