So these past few days I have felt like crap. I have this stupid cold that is killing me. Each new day something new hurts. The past couple of days i've lived on the couch with a blanket and season 5 of The Office. Lucky for me I get today off because of Columbus day so that gives me one extra day to be lazy and do nothing. Andy being the sweet husband that he is knows how much I have wanted a Snuggie. (The blanket with arms.) We went to Fred Meyer this morning and he got me one!! Yay!! I have wanted one for Soooooo long! He thinks they are stupid but I think they are so awesome! I'm using it right now! I'm warm and toasty while typing on the computer! I plan on wearing it the rest of the day and probably all night..... This is the best present for when you are sick. I can hold the remote and change the channels all while staying snug and warm. I'm the luckiest girl I know! Here are a few pics showing me in my sweet Snuggie! I may be a bit of a dork.... oh well!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ahh your so lucky! Eric thinks they are lame too but I want one! We just saw them at Costco today too! I hope you are feeling better. You must work at a bank or credit union...I'm off today too! Have a good day off!
lucky!
You are so cute! I hope you start feeling better soon. We have finally recovered from all that crap. It takes a long time to go through my whole family.
Looks cute. I remember when Damon saw the infomercial for these and he was inticed.
sorry you are sick:(
Yeah you are kinda a nerd for wanting a snuggie but thats okay...haha! Dang, now i have to take your christmas present back!
Post a Comment