Sunday, March 29, 2009
Snowboarding is very dangerous. I'm so sore and I got two huge cuts on my leg from falling on to Andy and his snowboard. All day I kept falling on my butt and knees.... I don't know if i'm cut out for snowboarding afterall.
Posted by The Rowlands at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
lol that's weird my first time ever skiing my friends took me to the diamond hill and I ended up walkin my butt down...that was also my last time skiing maybe we can learn together next time!
OUCH! Snowboarding makes you so sore! I went once and haven't been again. haha! You look super cute in the picture of you and your hood, as always. Love ya!
Burrrr!!! It looks so cold! yea i've decided i only like to go snowboarding if its only for an hour and the suns shining. haha!I think Rhett has more fun if im not there :)
Oh Ari I just love you!!! Skiing is much MUCH easier. . . I stink at snowboarding too, but i never tried riding it like a sled! haha way cute cabin though!
Post a Comment