Tuesday, March 17, 2009

8 Things Tag:

*post rules on your blog
*answer the 6 '8' items
*let each person know they are tagged by leaving them a 'comment'

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1.Gossip Girl
2.John and Kate Plus 8
3.Ace of Cakes
4.A Baby Story
5.That 70's Show
6.What Not to Wear
7.Keeping up with the Kardashians
8. Top Chef

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1.Went to work.
2.Came home and had lunch with my honey.
3.Worked some more.
4.Came home from work.
5.Made stir Fry for dinner.
6.Checked my e-mail.
7.Watched Catch Me If You Can with Andy.
8.Went to sleep.

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1.Summer!!
2.Wearing Shorts!
3. Going swimming and camping lots and getting tan!
4.Going on a road trip with Andy and Brandon.
5. Andy someday graduating college.
6.Having a baby.
7.To someday not have to work and to be able to stay home with my kids.
8.For July 9th or sometime around then when Cassidy will have her baby!


8 Favorite Restaurants:

1.Johnny Carinos
2.Olive Garden
3.Texas Roadhouse
4.Red Robin
5.The Brick Oven
6.Happy Sumo
7.Asuka
8.Good Wood

8 Things on my Wish List:

1.Take Andy back to Europe with me and see all my favorite places!
2.Start a family.
3.Have Andy take me to Alaska and show me his favorite places.
4.I wish I could live closer to family. Especially my sister Cass.
5.One day have my own house.
6.To someday live somewhere warm.
7.To not have to worry about money someday.
8.To see all the church sites.

8 People I tag:
1.Cassidy
2.Ashlee
3.Lexy
4.Allison
5.Shelby
6.Juli
7.Amanda
8.Lindsay

3 comments:

Straley Family said...

I loved reading your favorite things. It's a fun way to get to know you better. Love ya!

Brad and Emily said...

I love Ace of Cakes too! I didn't think to put it on my list. Cake decorating is one of my favorite pastimes. Some of my cakes have been pretty sad, but I really enjoy doing it.

Joseph, Julianna, Mason and Eli said...

yay! You have a blog! I'm so excited! I miss you so much! Hope everything is great.