Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Our Valentines Day!
This is a little late.......Thanks Doni! I stole these pics off of her blog because I didn't bring my camera. This is how we spent our Valentines day. We brought our good friends Hailie and Anthony to Ty and Doni's house and did a kind of "Top Chef." We each made a meal and then had Michael and Amanda be the judges of who made the best dish. It ended up being really fun! Thanks to all who participated!
Posted by The Rowlands at 7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love to see what you are up to. Looks like you had fun! Can't wait to see you next weekend!
Not going to lie, you are my domestic hero... what a fun date idea.. hope you are doing great!
You have been tagged on my blog!
Post a Comment