Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Fall
I had to add some cute pictures of my sweet Ava girl.
I love fall! We wanted to take a little drive up the canyon to see the fall leaves. We went to a place called Snow Basin it is up by where we live. We just walked around and looked at all the pretty colors. I've already made Pumkin Chocolate Chip cookies and I'm ready to start wearing warm sweaters... Too bad the weather is still in the 80's. Guess I shouldn't complain. I will be missing this warm weather here in a few months.
Posted by The Rowlands at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You and your girls are darling. I love all the pics!
The party looked fun, wish we could have come. The cake turned out great. Please don't wish for cold weather just yet. I need a few more weeks at least. ;)
Post a Comment