Happy 2nd Birthday Livi! I can't believe how fast the time has flown!! You get smarter and prettier everyday. I have never seen such a nice big sister as you have become. You are constantly complimenting your sis with a " cute nose Ava." or a "cute eyes Ava."You are always concerned for her and giving her squeezes. I love how many sweet kisses you give me everyday for no reason at all. You are so funny and always doing silly things. I love snuggling with you while we watch your favorite movies. You are so easy going and I've never met a child who will ask to be put down for a nap or for bed. You bring so much joy and love to me and your dad's life. You add so much to our little family and I love you more than I can say. Don't grow up too fast! I want to enjoy every minute of you as a two year old as I can, because it won't be long before you are three. Next thing I know you will be twenty! I love you, I love you, I love you!
Love, Mommy
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Posted by The Rowlands at 9:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So sweet! Sweet Livi, sweet mommy!
Post a Comment