Sarah Ward is my go to girl for pictures of my girls. She always does an AMAZING job! She is so talented. Sadly the day we had set up for pictures my girls were not feeling very good. Both had come down with some yucky virus. I didn't really know they were sick until the day of pictures. I figured Livi had allergy's and Ava was getting use to a new formula I put her on...... Well I was so wrong! Ava did pretty good getting her pictures done but Livi would NOT have it! She would cry everytime I put her down. If you know Liv you know that is not like her at all. She is usually really sweet and easy going. We only got a few picture of Liv. I was sad because I really wanted to get her 2 year old pictures done for her birthday invites. Sarah was amzing with the girls and was so sweet to me as I was trying to not have a breakdown. Having sick babies is not fun and means no sleep for anyone. We somehow made it through the rest of the week. I took the girls to the doctor ( I wanted to make sure it wasn't worse than I thought.) and after a very long week, my babies are feeling great and I have these cute pictures to show for the crappy week that it was. So I guess all in all it worked itself out.
Welcome to the Rowland's blog! Andy and I were married in 2007. Our little girl Alivia joined us in August of 2010 and shortly after our baby girl Ava joined our little family in February of 2012. We just bought our first home in American Fork. Andy just started a new job at a company called Sure Steel and is loving it. I get to stay home with my beautiful girls. Life is amazing and we couldn't ask for anything more!
2 comments:
The pictures turned out so so cute! Your girls are gorgeous :)
Poor girls! You still got some great photos! What troopers!
Post a Comment