Sunday, July 1, 2012
It's Potty Time!
I bought Livi a potty the other day. We aren't really in potty training mode just yet. I thought it would be good to get it and slowly introduce the idea..... Yesterday morning she woke up with a dry diaper so we decided to see if she would go on the potty. Sure enough she did it! It was so cute because as she was going she kept saying "whoops sorry!" I don't think she quite understands it yet but she is getting the idea. We made a big deal about it and gave her some candy. Hopefully this is the start of something awesome!
Posted by The Rowlands at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You're off to a good start!!! Keep introducing it and stay patient! You'll want to lose your mind at least a hundred times a day, but dealing with no diapers (or in your case only one set of diapers) is a big deal!!! Good luck!
That's great! I can't believe she is old enough to be potty training already! They grow too quickly!
Post a Comment