Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Going Private!

Hey Everyone who likes to read my blog! I've decided to go private. I don't like the fact that just anyone can look at my blog. I have two beautiful babies to protect and I don't have any idea if some creeps are looking at my blog or not. It's a pretty messed up world and I would rather just be safe than sorry. Please leave your e-mail in a comment because if I know you (or of you) I would love you to see what we are up too! If you have already left it on my Facebook there is no need to leave it twice. Thanks!

13 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

meaganbriggs3@gmail.com

Elise said...

roxy_eg@yahoo.com

Trevor and Shelby said...

shelby1046@gmail.com

Unknown said...

amberwl@hotmail.com
and
aalee38@wmconnect.com

I'm related to Andy & I'd love to follow your cute family!

Anonymous said...

awebster27@gmail.com

Dane and Jessica said...

Hey! I would love an invite I love to read about and see pics of your cute family jessicachurch7@hotmail.com

doni said...

donilyn@gmail.com

The Huntsmans said...

huntsman720@gmail.com

gillian said...

themohlmans@live.com

Just Lindsay said...

lindsayrowland@yahoo.com

jord and kate said...

durfey.katie@gmail.com

katie nelson durfey

Dani Kelly said...

dani.kelly@live.com

Jess and Richard said...

jessbear88@gmail.com