I can't believe Ava is already one week old! It's crazy how fast the time is going! She is changing every day. Ava has been such an amazing addition to our family and I can't imagine life without her.
Welcome to the Rowland's blog! Andy and I were married in 2007. Our little girl Alivia joined us in August of 2010 and shortly after our baby girl Ava joined our little family in February of 2012. We just bought our first home in American Fork. Andy just started a new job at a company called Sure Steel and is loving it. I get to stay home with my beautiful girls. Life is amazing and we couldn't ask for anything more!
4 comments:
She is so so cute...I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!
I can't wait to meet sweet little Ava!
So beautiful! I can't wait to see her in real life. I'm coming to Utah around the 24th of April and am so excited to meet my niece.
awww Ari she is darling!!! I love the picture of her smiling!!!
Post a Comment