Typical Meltdown when Mommy tells her "NO."
Gotta love the Ponytail!
I just have to post a few pictures of Liv because she isn't a baby anymore! Its kinda killing me a little inside! I think God knew that I would have a meltdown as she is getting bigger and that is why he sent baby girl #2 as quick as he did. Haha. I just love this little girl and as we get closer to welcoming baby "A" into the family I'm thankful for Liv being a little older. She is going to be lots of help. I'm getting SUPER excited for not being pregnant and just holding my sweet baby. I haven't really posted a lot about this pregnancy. I think it is so much different when you are pregnant a second time because you don't really have the time to sit and think about it. I have been so busy and consumed with Alivia that it has really just been these past couple of weeks that I have been able to wrap my mind around another one. It's not that I'm not excited because I couldn't be more so! I love my sweet girls and I can't wait for them to fianlly meet eachother! Only about 4 more weeks! YIKES!
P.S. On a side note we have put in an offer on a home in American Fork! It is such a cute little home built in the 50's. I fell instantly in love with it and so did Andy. It has so much potential and we love it!! It's a short sale and has been approved by the owner now we are just watiting on the bank....... SO many exciting things coming our way!!
3 comments:
How exciting!!!! Livi is soooooo gorgeous!!!!! She is such a sweetie.
Keep us posted on the house!!! So,exciting!!!
Very exciting things! I'm very excited for your little #2.
And, yes, I do love Alivia's ponytail!
I can't believe you only have four weeks left. I am really excited to see what she looks like. A house would be awesome!
Post a Comment