Liv in her cute Mini hat!!
A couple of weeks ago me and Livi went to Disney Land with the rest of my family. It was kind of a last minute trip (that is why Andy didn't come along.) The original plan was for my Mom and Dad to go to Cali for a health food convention. My Dad goes every year. Then plans changed and they decided to bring my little brother Ethan and a friend along for a birthday trip and spend time in Disney Land. Well the week of the trip my Grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer. We didn't know how bad it was going to be and so we decided to kind of make a last minute family trip and bring her along because we weren't sure how many more trips there might be and how sick she would become with the chemo. It was a awesome trip and the weather was wonderful. It was nice to get out and enjoy the sun and of course Disney Land!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time and I'm glad you were able to fit in a quick trip to see your grandma and hang out with your family!! Livi is so stinking cute!
I can't tell you hoe jealous I am!! How fun!! And your daughter is so BEAUTIFUL, just like her mom!!
My gosh what a beautiful baby girl. I can't believe that Katelyn is the age you were when you baby sat her. Where did the time fly. I wish I could of seen you and the cute babe. I didn't know you moved already. Those are still some of the best years of my life. I miss you guys. Enjoy every breath she takes because one day she will be 14 and you'll be wondering where the time went. Love ya
Post a Comment