Monday, March 14, 2011

Alivia's 6 Month Pictures!




























































































Alivia is now 6 months old and is so fun. She scoots and rolls all over the place. She LOVES food. She is always watching us eat and wants what we are having. I'm still feeding her baby food and she is a really good eater. She loves everything! We just got back from Disneyland. Livi's first vacation and airplane ride. I will post pictures of that later. We just love our sweet little girl!

5 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

So Cute!

Trevor and Shelby said...

Ahhh I love these pictures!! She is gorgeous!

straley's said...

What did I say? You guys could be making big bucks with baby Gap.

doni said...

They turned out so cute. Hope to see you guys soon and on a weekend when I'm not busy so I can play with Little Liv's.

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

So cute! The pictures turned out fabulous...hard not to when you have a darling baby though! :) We should plan to meet up sometime during the summer..let us know!