Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On A Whim


This past weekend we decided to have tin foil dinners with Mikey, Amanda, and Ellie. We drove up to our favorite camping spot and had lots of good food and lots of fun. I always thought I would hate camping being 8 months pregnant and all, but the two times we have been it hasn't been that bad. I do it for Andy because that is his favorite thing to do in the summer and I know it probably won't be the same next summer with a baby and all. Hopefully we can squeeze a couple more trips in before I'm much too fat.

3 comments:

Logan|Lexy said...

Hey homes!!!

You need to be posting more pics of yourself so I can see my niece/god-daughter grow. :)

Dibs if anything happens to you guys.

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

You are a brave woman!! Hope things are going well with your pregnancy!

Rowland Blog said...

It sure was fun!!! Ellie stayed up till three that morning! I think she may have eaten a few too many sharshmellows :)